- unwind spindle with pneumatic tension,
- 76 mm core diameter
- spindle holding device with safety chucks
- for max. web widths of 520, 770, 1050, 1300, 1550 mm
- and more
- automatic web guide system
- label and meter counter, useable optionally
- slitting unit with circular top and bottom cutter (or blades)
- with fine adjustment (option: pneumatic crush cutters)
- extract device for waste material
- 2 rewind spindles with pneumatic tension,
- 76 mm core diameter (segment rewind spindles as option)
- winding speed adjustable, max. speed 300 m/min
- automatic stop at end of web
Inline winding and slitting
Winding and slitting are executed simultaneously by automatic winders with integrated longitudinal slitting systems. Both turret disk and turret shield winders are available.
Inline or offline short roll winding
Designed for optimum flexibility and output, Trützschler Nonwovens’ highly automated Short Roll Winders allow for short cycle times of around 20 seconds and both coreless and core winding.
Offline master roll winding
High capacity nonwoven lines often produce so called master rolls which are fed into a subsequent offline slitting process for making “ready for sale” rolls. Trützschler Nonwovens offers automatic horizontal slide winders with an integrated stock position for the first step and the matching automatic slitter rewinders.
Unwinders are needed to feed the nonwoven backing material continuously into the finishing process. Even without the use of accumulators, Trützschler Nonwovens turret disk unwinders maintain production speed during reel change, bonding the webs with full speed flying splice.
The programme is completed by customized offline slitter rewinders for the production of “ready for sale” rolls from separately produced master.
Produkty i usługi
- RUR - CNC oxy-fuel and plasma cutting machines with up to 4 heads for cutting widths from 1.6 m to 3.1 m and a maximum cutting speed of 12 m/min.
- MAXI - CNC oxy-fuel and plasma cutting machines of high precision with up to 6 heads for cutting widths from 3.6 m to 5.1 m and a maximum cutting speed of 20 m/min.
- Plasma systems, cutting tables, filtration units and CAD/CAM software according to the customers' request.
- RUM - CNC oxy-fuel and plasma cutting machines of high precision with up to 6 heads for cutting widths from 2.1 m to 4.1 m and a maximum cutting speed of 20 m/min.
- SCORPION - CNC oxy-fuel and plasma cutting machines with one-sided drive and up to 4 heads for cutting widths from 1.6 m to 2.6 m and a cutting speed range of 50 - 6000 mm/min.
- Installation, start-up, operator training.