- Delivering / filling of low to high-viscosity media
- Delivering / filling of abrasive, shear sensitive and lumpy media
- Delivering / filling cartridges, tins or buckets
- gentle product handling
- suited for food and cosmetics
- for hot and cold filling
We are equipped to meet every challenge in the field of product delivery, as certain factors play a significant role in this area: for example, high temperatures during a hot delivery procedure or CIP and SIP require a good deal of know-how when it comes to selecting elastomers and seals. All our delivery systems can be used for semi-automatic and fully automatic delivery tasks.
ViscoTec dosing and filling pumps for food and cosmetics are volumetric conveying pumps based on the endless piston principle. Suitable for discontinuous or continuous pulsation-free metering of viscous, shear sensitive and high-filled material.
Special and highly accurate dosing applications can be achieved with the help of the high-quality ViscoTec dispensers. For example, ViscoTec systems are used in the bakery and confectionary business for the decoration of cookies, cakes, etc. Typically, icing or fudges are dosed but also sweet filling like vanilla or chocolate pastes.
- Dosing units with specific filling nozzles depending on each individual application
- Dispensing within automated lines
- Perfect results at CIP/SIP (Cleaning/Sterilisation in Place) cleaning: it can be integrated in an automatic flushing system
- Options possible
The dosing unit for filling machines can be used as feeding pump in subsequent processes: As conveying pump from A to B, to be used in barrel emptying systems, in the food and cosmetics sector and for hot filling and cold filling.
- hopper with 10 l or 50 l
- manifolds with air bleed valve
- food or pharmaceutical hoses
- pressure sensors for pump protection and control
Each project is different. Dosing and packaging technologies of Optima Consumer achieve excellent and consistent results.
Dry and liquid chemical products require specific dosing equipment. The volumetric and gravimetric systems of Optima Consumer for dry products offer users a host of options: gentle product handling, outstanding output, optimum filling precision – the ideal solution includes and combines all aspects. Optima Consumer continuously develops its dosing solutions and customizes them perfectly to customer requirements.
All portioning and dosing systems are compatible with Optima Consumer assembly, closing and packaging machines, but also always permit integration into existing systems. Additional functions are supported by monoblock machines or complete lines. Our engineering expertise guarantees that all systems meet customer requirements - always. Many of our comprehensive projects have been implemented as turnkey projects.
» In pieces
» Composite paper
» Screw closures
» Press-in closures
» Pump closures
» Press-on closures
» Trigger and spray closures with dip tube
» Laboratory machines
» Pilot lines
» Semi automatic and fully automatic machines
» Monoblock machines (filling and closing on one machine)
» Packaging systems for portion packs
» Complete turnkey lines
Our delivery program contains very reasonable semi automatic filling machines as well as fully automatic filling machines. All non-sparkling liquids or pastes can be filled. The machines can be used for the food-, pharmaceutical, chemical and other industries.
The design characteristic of two easily accessible extraction devices with dosing screw at one end and rotor screen at the other side furthermore facilitates the cleaning of the cyclone screening and dosing machine.
- Półautomatyczne i w pełni zautomatyzowane instalacje rozlewnicze do mieszanek gazów
- Maszyny i instalacje do rozlewania i dozowania substancji płynnych
- Linie rozlewnicze do gazów specjalnych, takich jak tlenek etylenu, specjalne środki gaśnicze lub czynniki chłodnicze
- Instalacje rozlewnicze do dwutlenku węgla (CO2) dla zbiorników o pojemności ok. 50 g – 6 kg
- Linie rozlewnicze do gazów medycznych, przemysłowych, specjalnych i gazów dla przemysłu spożywczego
- Dopasowane do indywidualnych potrzeb klienta w pełni zautomatyzowane linie rozlewnicze gazów (do 1000 butli / godzinę)